Give back when you gift this holiday season with these 10 cause and ethically conscious companies:
- GOEX print + apparel. We’re not just your average apparel company. Our fair trade tees are cut and sewn in a living-wage factory, providing jobs and keeping kids out of orphanages in Haiti! All of our proceeds go to support kids in communities all over the world. We are backed by The Global Orphan Project, who has made it their mission to wrap-around vulnerable children and families in the U.S. and around the world. Our current fav is the Let’s Go Outside Tee.
- Pura Vida Bracelets. This stylish company gives artisans full-time jobs while helping to fund over 190 charities.
- FEED. Every product sold helps provide food to children in need and you’ll know exactly how many meals you’re providing with your purchase thanks to a number stamped on each item.
- Haiti Design Co. This socially-conscious artisan workshop sells ethically-made leather goods, jewelry, handbags and homewares with the goal to bring about sustainable development through design, training and job creation.
- Krochet Kids Intl. With each purchase this company provides life changing job opportunities to women in need, and introduces you to the woman that actually made it!
- 4 Ocean. Purchase one of their very trendy bracelets and help clean up the ocean one pound at a time. (Their founder story is truly inspiring).
- Noonday Collection. This company designs and sells an inspired collection of jewelry and accessories made by artisans across the globe. They develop the artisan businesses through fair trade, empowering them to grow sustainably and to create dignified jobs for people who need them.
- Boxed Water Is Better. This trendy milk carton of water is focused on having plastic water bottles become a thing of the past. If you post and use their hashtag they will also plant 2 trees in your honor! (Great stocking stuffer and conversation starter).
- Mable. These modern toothbrushes do more than just clean your teeth! With every brush purchased, they will donate a brush to a kiddo that needs one, and they are made of bamboo! Once again stomping that pesky plastics issue.
- Fazl. You will love these cozy colorful socks, and as a bonus, 50% of the proceeds go to orphanages around the world!
Follow the story.
We strive to be bold with our words and represent the ideals we believe. If you like what we stand for, we want to share more! Stay in the loop by signing up to receive our newsletters, following us on Instagram or liking our Facebook page.