High quality printing will meet the print standards of any business or organization
- Specialty processes and inks available
- Relabeling for your brand available (value-add)
- 5-7 day turn around for most custom orders
- Program pricing and turnarounds available
- Order our custom garments or contract print on your garments
How big can you print on a shirt?
Our full chest and full back prints are 15”(w) X 18”(h) (3” down from collar).
Can I print the same order on adult and youth sizes?
If youth and adult sizes are combined, we will reduce the size of the artwork to the smallest shirts, OR there is a $15 per color charge for a second-sized set of screens. That decision is up to you!
Can I mix and match ink or shirt colors?
You can! Please note that if you’re mixing a light shirt and a dark shirt, we may need to change the color of the graphic so it’s easily visible. We charge $15 per color change.
I’m missing a couple shirts from my order. What happened?
This is a rare occasion and we apologize for this inconvenience. Printing is an art, not a science and sometimes t-shirts don’t meet GOEX standards. Our accounting department will issue you a credit shortly.